Cash Flow Advances to cover Fees and Subscriptions
This service from Ashley Business Cash operate direct debit loans to cover fees for golf clubs, schools, professional fees, magazine subscribers and gyms etc. This is done by Direct Debit and is a useful business facility for small business owners.
This service is run alongside the Ashley Merchant Cash Advance service which uses future credit card sales to produce a lump sum now for working capital, opening additional locations, renovation or refurbishment of your premises, equipment purchases, marketing and advertising bills, additional stock purchase, PAYE, VAT, wages or any other business need you may have.
To arrange a Direct Debit loan phone 0161 233 6380 or request a free callback or to start an application go to the Ashley Business Cash web site.
- Related Articles
- Ashley Business Cash helps Hertfordshire Dance Studio improve their cash flow with a merchant cash advance
- Ashley Business Cash advances made easy
- Business Cash Advances are unsecured and proving popular
- Unsecured Cash Advances - up to £100k - created to help business owners, just like you!
- Cash Flow
- Popular Articles in Banks
- Abbreviated Accounts for Small Companies
- The dummies or idiots guide to Invoice Discounting, Invoice Factoring, Debt Factoring and Invoice Finance
- An Introduction to Small Business Finance – Factoring, Invoice Discounting, Invoice Finance
- Government urging more companies to look at invoice finance
- Single Invoice Finance to help small businesses secure big orders