Single Invoice Finance to help small businesses secure big orders
It’s now even easier to improve the cashflow of your business by raising cash against single invoices whenever you need it with RaiseIt.
Some customers only need to set up a single invoice finance payment for a large one off job which may need financing to complete, banks may not be interested in financing this, Ashley can do it up to 94% inc vat within 3 hours go to RaiseIt to get a QUICK quote. Single invoice finance or spot factoring as it is sometimes called.
Why Single Invoice Finance from RaiseIt may suit your business?
- Funds to you in hours, no need to wait 60, 90 or 120 days
- Reduces your pressure to collect
- Frees up your business time
- Reduces risk of non-payment
- Improved cash flow
- Customer’s credit worthiness will be checked for you
- Unlock short-term cash
- Great for large one-off orders or one-time customers
- Useful finance for start ups and growing businesses
- Keeps you flexible
- Extra working capital
- Helps to increase your businesses potential
- No need for banks
- Keeps you in control
- Our facility is always there for you when you need it
- No long term commitment
- Good for seasonal traders, growing businesses or coping with that large bill from HMRC
- Transparent charges
- Great friendly customer service
Ashley are the friend of the smaller business through good times and bad!
You can phone them on 0161 233 6373 or 0845 251 5055 during office hours or apply on line for a quick fast quote.
- Related Articles
- What is Single Invoice Finance or Spot Factoring?
- An Introduction to Small Business Finance - Factoring, Invoice Discounting, Invoice Finance
- The dummies or idiots guide to Invoice Discounting, Invoice Factoring, Debt Factoring and Invoice Finance
- Overdraft Funding Levels versus Invoice Finance, Invoice Discounting & Factoring
- Factoring, Invoice Discounting and Invoice Finance Information